Friday, October 17, 2014

weeks 2 and 3

Well, the past couple weeks have flown by (hence the late post).  Here are a few things that have been happening.  



*Holden has his first check-up with Dr. Bien.  He was back up to 9 lbs.
*Went from drinking 1 oz. at each feeding to 2.5 oz. in one week.





*Went from drinking 2.5 oz. at each feeding to 3 oz.
*Started staying awake in longer stretches during the day.
*Moved into size 1 diapers this week.



And this is the problem with waiting to do the posts.....I can't remember much.  We're still having some ups and downs and days where I feel like I have no idea what the heck I'm doing. But, we're making it through and we're just as in love with him as ever.


A few nicknames he has "earned" in the first few weeks from me: Bubby, Bubs, Sweet Cheeks, Chubbers, Baby, and Baby Boy.  Dave pretty much just calls him Holden or Son.

1 comment:

Nicolle said...

These pictures are so sweet, so precious. I will assure you...I still don't know what I'm doing. :) But, it all works out, and really, you know exactly what you're doing. I love the nicknames. We had so many for Boyd as well. Hang in there mama, you're doing GREAT! xo